Thursday, January 8, 2009

STFU Sarah

I know it's after the election, but Sexy Sarah keeps figuring out new ways to get her name in the papers and is trying soooo desperately to stay in the public spotlight. So, I'll do her a favor and keep talking about her too (even though we're all better off without her). Palin had some choice words during in interview for an anti-Obama documentary recently. (Side note, why were documentaries about Bush or 911 considered anti-American and this one isn't?)

On Caroline Kennedy getting liberal media bias:
I’ve been interested to see how Caroline Kennedy will be handled and if she will be handled with kid gloves or if she will be under such a microscope. It’s going to be interesting to see how that plays out and I think that as we watch that we will perhaps be able to prove that there is a class issue here also that was such a factor in the scrutiny of my candidacy versus, say, the scrutiny of what her candidacy may be.
First off, how hard is it to read quotes from Palin without her stupid accent running through your head? I can't not do it! Secondly, does her sentence make grammatical sense? I can't follow it and I've read it three times. I think she's saying she was scrutinized pre-election because she's of a lower class than Caroline Kennedy. I mean, no one's arguing she's lower class, but maybe the fact that Kennedy isn't a famewhore seeking attention, means she's less scrutinized? Oh, and the fact that she has chosen to do charity work for her entire adult life, which is indicative of her caring for people other than herself.

On others getting ratings at her expense:
I did see that Tina Fey was named entertainer of the year and Katie Couric’s ratings have risen. And I know that a lot of people are capitalizing on, oh I don’t know, perhaps some exploiting that was done via me, my family, my administration. That’s a little bit perplexing, but it also says a great deal about our society.
One of my pet peeves? When people say "I don't know," yet you know they know exactly what they're saying and/or thinking. I hate that. If Palin is so upset with Fey doing her impressions, why did she go on SNL with her? Why did she say she went as Tina Fey for Halloween? Why has she said multiple times she thought it was funny? Now that the election's over, not so funny. Katie Couric's rating went up not because she took advantage of Palin. She just happened to get lucky enough to capture this moment:



Bet Palin regrets telling Terry he's part of the liberal media bias and using her to get popularity and ratings! Dayum!!

No comments: