This is cool and funny. The cool part is that some Swedes built an invisible treehouse that looks like something out of a sci-fi movie. This is some space-age looking tree living, right?
The funny part is the comments from the hippies in the comments section of the webpage. The article on this treehouse is on a site called "Treehugger," which was probably not the smartest idea for a story. Here's some of the hilarity from the comments section:
- in what way is this even remotely related to sustainability?
- you know what will be even more spectacular when this is built, all the pretty colored bird corpses that will be collecting under the tree.
- where's the toilet?
- They need to make these heavy duty, and send them out for the army.
- Like another dimension in nature! I would like to have a forest getaway like this.
- id throw rocks at it if i saw it
- This would make a wonderful hunting blind.
- this is a bird killer and also the monkeys and squirrels or whatever local critters that will fly toward illusionary branches.
Honestly, I don't know if birds will hit it or not. But I'd pay money to see a monkey swing into it. That'd be some viral video gold!