Monday, April 20, 2009

Wii in trouble.


First off, this photo alone made me want to post again about how much I dislike the Wii. (Why would someone want to do something in a game and not in real life? makes no sense.) How hilarious would it be to watch someone in your bar bowling like this? It'd be like watching a voguing pantomime! I might have to look to see if any bars near me have Wii just for the entertainment. "Wii watching" might be a new past-time I just invented!

In sad news, it turns out people are getting hurt doing "sports" on the Wii. Now, I've read it all: Wii users getting sports injuries? They're not athletes! I mean, we're talking about basically "carpal tunnel" of the knees, hips and elbows, right? I'm going to laugh my ass off if someone I know tells me they have a Wii injury. The only injury I can understand is the injury to your wallet when you bought a game system to avoid doing legitimate physical labor.

Luckily, the Wii fad is hitting it's saturation point and is losing to rivals PS3 and X-box. Those are gaming systems as they should be: lethargic with a callused thumb.



No comments: