Friday, May 15, 2009

Is Montauk the gate to Hell or something?

One of my first posts was about the Montauk monster. So, a year after starting this blog I think it's only fitting to revisit this fascinating, and mysterious conspiracy. OK, it's not that fascinating because all of the "monster" photos are of completely different and fake looking carcasses. And it's not that mysterious since almost anything can float ashore on East Coast beaches. (True story, I was at a beach on the East Coast and an announcement came over the PA saying the beach was closing immediately. The next day the newspaper said a severed head in a garbage bag floated on shore. True story!!) Anyway, I digress...

The Montauk moster. You popped my blogging cherry and disappeared. Typical.

Seriously though, why are "monsters" with legs, claws and fangs floating ashore? Wouldn't it make sense for them to be discovered in a forest or something?

No comments: