Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Can I vote for Joe the Plumber?


Watched the last debate tonight. Same old politics. Speaking of old, I couldn't get past was how old McCain looked. Is it just me or did it seem like the left side of his face was swollen? It looked like his left cheek was falling off when it rubbed against his shirt coller. And his teeth look like Indian corn when he smiled. That last smile he had over the school vouchers was frightening. Expect to see that photo on this blog in the future, because I will forver be haunted by it and I need for you to suffer too. What can I say, I'm a giver.

One more note on the debate: who knew it was so easy to fix the economic crisis? No one knows what the fuck is going on (except maybe Warren Buffett and Alan Greenspan) but yet these two nimrods have all the answers?

No comments: