Friday, December 5, 2008

Learning is fun.

Ever feel like school was a waste and you were never going to use anything presented to you in school? Well, it was and you haven't. Same with me. That's why discovering the "Word of the Day" on Urban Dictionary has changed my outlook on learning. No longer do I feel studying is a wasted effort. For example, today's "Word of the Day":

Salsa Fucked
This phenomenon occurs when dining at a Mexican restaurant with a large group and the salsa is not distributed evenly throughout the table. The areas of the table that do not have ample amounts of salsa are "salsa fucked."
Jeff, all of the salsa is at the other end of the table, yo.
I know, we got Salsa Fucked.

I know what you're thinking. "Salsa Fucked" is a phrase, not a word. True, but who cares with impportnant lessons like this. Do you know how many times I've been robbed of salsa at Mexican joints and didn't even know to call someone a Salsa Fucker?! Lessons for life, kids.

I couldn't help but notice yesterday's Word of the Day was "screwvenir." We've all left stuff behind (or had others leave crap) in our rush to complete the walk 'o' shame home. But what degenerate actually swipes something before leaving? Clepto sluts!

No comments: